AEI Corporation is headed into a fun and exciting season of events. We hope that we will have the chance to see many of you.
IA-NE International Association of Special Investigation Units – Courtyard by Marriott in Ankeny, IA 3/31 – 4/2/14
- Cameron Novak, Carol Chavez and Todd Hedglin attending.
- Cameron will participate in a panel discussion on engineering trends, April 2, 2014 at 1:00pm.
Propane Gas Defense Association – Courtyard Downtown/Convention Center in Austin, TX 4/3 – 4/4/14
- Jay Freeman and Dennis Shelp presenting on April 3, 2014 at 1:15 pm – “All Up in Your Grill”
DRI Product Liability Conference – Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ 4/8 – 4/11/14 (Booth 312)
- Jay Freeman, John Schumacher and Carol Chavez attending.
- Jay will be presenting with George R. Neuhauser, Esq. on April 10, 2014 at 10:30 am – “Dr. C. v. Whirlpool: Drug Use and Decedents’ Contributory Negligence”
2014 International Association of Arson Investigators Training Conference – Rio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 4/13 – 4/18/14
- Cameron Novak and Todd Hedglin attending.
Colorado Oil and Gas Association Spring Networking Event – Osteria Marco in Denver, CO 4/17/14
- Jay Freeman, John Schumacher, Dennis Shelp and Carol Chavez attending.
Colorado Defense Lawyers Association- Trial Academy – Double Tree Hotel Denver Tech Center, CO 4/25/14
- Carol Chavez will serve on mock jury panel
Colorado Defense Lawyers Association CLE Training Event – Denver, CO 5/1/14
- David Burnett and Carol Chavez attending
Rocky Mountain Association of Special Investigation Units – Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows, Littleton, CO 5/2/14
- Cameron Novak, Todd Hedglin and Carol Chavez attending.
- Cameron and Todd will be presenting “Fire Investigations Myths.”
**AEI Corporation Presents “Oil and Gas Industry Accident Investigations” – AEI Headquarters in Littleton, CO 5/8/14
CO P&C insurance continuing education credits have been approved (4 hours), TX and WY general insurance continuing education credits have been applied for as well as CO continuing legal education credits. There is no charge to attend. If you would like to register or get additional information, contact Carol Chavez at (303) 339.3223 or carol@AEIengineers.com.